T’air Nature Guyane
Creation date :
April 16, 2018
GROUPAMA credit and surety insurance
ATOUT FRANCE IM 973 180002
” Agency created and managed by myself, Tina SOYAVONG, your only interlocutor, this allows you direct management and a more friendly contact.
I embarked on this adventure after more than 11 years of experience in receptive tourism in Guyana. I believed in my project, as I believe in the potential of Guyanese tourism.
My goal is to continue to promote my destination through what I have learned, but also through what I have experienced.
There is a phrase that is said and that I love to highlight: “Guyana cannot be told, it is lived!”.
Sharing this love and this passion is one of the most beautiful jobs. Let’s fine-tune your stay together and create your future memories! ”
The particularity of the agency: Satisfy all profiles.
• To put forward all Guyanese service providers, from small local craftsmen to the most popular product.
• Create new circuits, for example in the Hmong village of Cacao, where the market is lively every Sunday.
• To propose the discovery of cultivated fields, to try your hand at picking, to walk in a pirogue or on the sandstone of the pedestrian paths between the species, wood of roses, tree of the cheesemaker …
• Practice also water hikes in Roura, along creeks and waterfalls.
• For those who thirst for adventure, do Rafting and hydro speed on the Maripa jump in St Georges de Oyapock.
• Go up, or down the mythical Maroni River, meeting the populations of western Guyana.
• And walk around in the footsteps of the famous “Papillon” in Saint-Laurent du Maroni (packages from 1 to 4 days).
Since confinement, day trips or relaxation stays are the subject of high demands.
A favorite for couples: massage and brunch with their feet in the water in an unusual place surrounded by nature.
A great way to appreciate the well-being that comes from a stay in the French Amazon.
The world is changing and so are travel trends.
We are committed to creating new experiences, to bringing you the “little extra” that will make all the difference.
We take care of everything, we take care of YOU.
In a relationship with With family Groups School groups Incentive Alone PMR Home Adaptability Assistance Self-drive Circuit City-break Concierge Environmentally friendly Accommodation Nature Tailored Transfers Guided tour VTC Astronomy Adventure Carnival Concerts Culture Culture and heritage Discovery Horse riding Entomology Gastronomy Golf Navigation Massage and well-being Animal observation Small train Photography Rafting Hiking Sport Bike Video Honeymoon Yoga
• Camp Cariacou:
For a first discovery, I suggest the Cariacou camp, in the middle of the forest, a night canoe ride, palm leaf weaving, archery, and canoeing on small coves.
Several options possible (day or night): from 81 € per person.
Capacity for 20 people.
• Cocoa Reach Jump:
Small group tour for more conviviality (max 6 people). Discovery of agricultural fields, picking for lunch (included), canoe ride and hikes.
Price 80 € per person.
• Must-see Salvation Islands by catamaran:
A paradisiacal place steeped in history, by the day or over several days, take advantage of the guided tours and short swimming breaks in the convict pool or on the seashell beach.
Accommodation capacity: 28 people per catamaran.
Price from 45 € per person.
Hours : telephone reception from Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 6 pmOpening days : From Monday to FridaySpoken languages : French – Laotian – Guyanese CreoleYour contacts :Tina SOYAVONG Manager of the company [email protected] Tel: +594 (0) 5 94 30 34 57 Mobile: +594 (0) 6 94 41 05 20Address : 7 rue du roucou – Residence Bois de Rose 97311 RouraWebsite : www.t-airnatureguyane.com