Safe Hotels: Readers’ Recommendations
Have you stayed in any hotel, resort or inn since the resumption of tourism?
So how about helping other travelers who are looking for safe hotels to guess without fear?
Tell us: would you recommend the hotel, resort or inn where you stayed, based on the application of pandemic security protocols?
It can be on the beach, in the countryside, on the mountain or even in the city. Did you and your family feel safe and relaxed during your stay?
Anything you can report will be helpful.
- Was breakfast at the table or buffet?
- If there was a buffet, were the food displayed or packaged? If they were exposed, were they served by an employee or by the guests (with mask and glove?)
- Was there recreation? Did the children mix? Did they need to wear a mask?
- Was the hotel strict with guests who refused to adhere to the protocols?
- Did you offer early check-in (check in before 2 pm) or late check-out (check out after noon)?
We will compile this information right here, sorting by destination.
On behalf of all readers, thank you very much!